Services for Innovation Leaders
I help innovative leaders like you get even more awesome results.
Where would you like to see improvement?
- Do you want more relevant ideas from your team?
- Do you wish to see a higher level of creativity in team thinking?
- Would you like to enhance your own portfolio of creative thinking techniques and tools?
- Would you like your organisation to implement more ideas?
- Are you looking for a meaningful way of measuring results?
- Do you need help solving difficult problems associated with innovation?
- Do you want a creative outsider to listen to and give you feedback on your ideas?
- Would you like an experienced, international and creative expert at your beck and call?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, I can probably help. Get in touch and let's talk.
Summer Offer: Free Session
This summer, I am offering an initial one hour coaching/advising session free of charge. It is a great opportunity to find out if I can help you and your team get more innovative outcomes. Learn more here or contact me to book an appointment and ask questions
Over the years, I have helped innovation leaders in a wide range of businesses, governments and non-profits, incuding, PepsiCo, Genentech, the Government of Dubai, Afton Chemical, TE Connectivity, Southeast Water, CitiPower, Powercor, Primedia, Almajdouie, the Algarve region, Philip Morris and many others. Together, we've developed ideas and implementation plans for new products, new packaging, new services, improved efficiency, government promotions and more.
I can help you get better results too. But there's only one way to find out. Contact me today for a confidential discussion.
My services include
- Coaching for innovation leaders.
for innovation teams and teams that need to be more creative.
- Keynotes to teach and inspire groups large and small.
- On-Line training - check out my free on-line course for innovation managers.
What People Have Said About My Work
“An energetic & stimulating speech on the future of creative idea generation!!” – TEDxULB (Université Libre de Bruxelles)
"Your perspectives are very enlightening... In an ocean of not-so-useful info about innovation, you manage to get the perls on a regular basis." EO (Technology manufacturer)
"Thank You for spreading good words." RT (Artist)
"Thank you for sharing your ideas and insights and good energy with all us creative folks round the world." JS (US state government)
"Always an inspiring newsletter." SL (Executive management Coaching)
"Thanks and keep up the great work."WN (Microelectronics engineering)
"Thank you for your thoughts. Quite refreshing. I am such a fan of the Report 103." LM (Software company)
"You do absolutely amazing work and provide valuable content as a gift - Thank You." HT (Business strategist)
"I love your newsletter - it is thought provoking and creates a good energy." IM (Innovation facilitator)
"I have printed all your reports for my PhD thesis in innovation and creativity. Amazing work, I really wish to congratulate you for this magnificent effort." RF (PhD student)
"I just got my first copy of your newsletter. Wow! It's wonderful! Very good advice, very helpful. Thank you! One of the few newsletters I get that is worth reading and actually useful, thoughtful and inspired. Thank you!"BB (Publisher)
"Your work is always well done, and thought provoking." HT (Consultant)