The latest book by Jeffrey Baumgartner
People have been criticising brainstorming for years, but no one has come up with a truly different, working alternative – until now.
In this authoritative and entertaining book, Jeffrey Baumgartner explains why brainstorming does not work and presents an innovative, new creative thinking process: anticonventional thinking. Along the way, he explains:
- How and why anticonventional thinking works.
- How we build creative ideas in our mind.
- How highly creative people think differently to others.
- What inhibits creative thinking – and it is not criticism!
- A step-by-step process for using anticonventional thinking alone or in teams.
- The secret to success in implementing creative ideas.
- And much more.
Anticonventional Thinking is a book that is rich in explanations, examples and cartoon illustrations.
Or ask at your favourite bookshop!
Available on-line and in bookshops everywhere